Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Standing in a Row

Occasionally, there are some kids that stand in a row in the front of the school during the morning. I never never realized until today (when one of my more fluent students told me) that those kids are being punished for some sort of wrong doing.

Part of me thinks it's a great idea, part of me thinks it's a horrible idea.

Regardless, before this morning, I used to try and talk to the kids, and I could never figure out why they wouldn't talk to me. Now, I just feel like a bit of a chump :-)

Anyway, I'm just gearing up for the marathon this Sunday, so I've been lying low, watching TV, getting to bed early, and well, that's about all.

I've been watching Breaking Bad. Be careful, it's addictive!


Tomorrow, a bunch of people are coming to my house for Thanksgiving...we're eating pizza. Details to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment