Monday, November 14, 2011

Filler

Paragliding

I don't have much to say this week.

In a nutshell, I went paragliding last weekend. It was SUPER fun, and I'm now completely convinced that I eventually want to learn how to fly solo.

Last Sunday I ran 15-miles, and to that end, I'm running a marathon on November 27th. I'm really excited to run the race, and I'm really excited to take the month of December off from marathon-training and just go back to working out for sake of the enjoyment it provides me.

I'm in the process of figuring out what I am going to do for winter break. I'd love to come back state-side, but I'm trying to save some money, and though it'd be a true joy to visit both Denver and Boston, I think using my time off to come back to the states would prove to be anything BUT restful.

I found a small Asian-grocery store in my town. I know you're probably thinking, "Aren't all the grocery stores there Asian?" but they don't have the type of stuff I'm looking for, i.e. Thai and Indian spices, etc.

Eh, I guess that's all for now. If this came off as quite bland and uneventful, that's quite reflective of how this past week has been. Like I said earlier, I'm quite excited to run the marathon on the 27th, and then not have to devote so much physical and mental energy to that goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment