Thursday, October 20, 2011

Do What Ya Wanna Do

Tongdosa and the Flogger

Put quite simply, do what ya wanna do. I think at times it is easy to focus solely on the expectations of others and in doing so lose track of the expectations to which you hold yourself. However, I believe, and I should add quite humbly believe, that meeting your own expectations is one of the most important and vital skills in life. Living to make others happy without first knowing your own requisites for happiness is an artificial existence and one which I can only imagine will lend to mediocrity in all regards.

Learn about yourself.

Learn about what you need to feel happy and fulfilled.

Learn how to blaze your own path without necessarily "reinventing the wheel," and I think, because I don't believe I've entirely done this quiet yet, that this will lead you to a live of happiness.

I know that was kind of random, but I wanted to include that thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment